I wanted to let you know about an exciting opportunity for our school. On Saturday, August 24th is the Columbus Children’s Festival at the Ohio Village from 10AM – 5PM. The festival is intended to help Franklin County Children’s Services provide back to school supplies for underprivileged youths. We encourage people attending to please bring new or gently used supplies to help families in need.
The Columbus Children’s festival is so much fun including 4 entertainment zones, a family friendly musical festival featuring New Hollow (3 top 5 songs), Shazzbots, Magic Nate, 50+ activities, various contests (talent, cooking, art, and more), sport competition (dodgeball, 1 mile & 5k race), bounce houses, game trucks, rock climbing wall, and much more.
You can help our school by purchasing tickets to the event. For every ticket you purchase, $2 goes back to our school! Here are some details and more ways to help and have fun:
· When: Saturday, August 24th : 10AM – 5PM
· Location: Ohio Village (right beside Columbus Crew Stadium), 800 E 17th Ave Columbus, OH 43211
· Event Details: www.kidslinked.com/festival
· Purchase Tickets: Click on the following link, and when asked “Add Comment about your Order” enter our School name – we receive $ 2 for each ticket sold and the remaining proceeds go to Franklin County Children’s Services: http://davincismarket.com/dvmevents/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=23&products_id=33
· 1 mile “get the loot” or 5k Run: Get free admission to festival, pancake breakfast and more! Use the code SCHOOL and save $5 plus $5 goes to our school! Register at: www.kidslinked.com/run
· Dodgeball Tournament: Get 5 people together and you have a team! Kids and families can enter. Every team that enters $10 goes back to our school. Register at: www.kidslinked.com/dodge
Be sure to enter our school’s name when purchasing any of these items. Also, a bonus – if we sell the most tickets our school will receive $300 + 10 back stages passes for New Hollow!
Contact Greg Yoakam at greg.yoakam@KidsLinked.com if you have any questions. Hope to see you at the festival!